MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Trippin With Baby, III: Good News/Bad News

My travel agent just told me that he was able to switch me to the same flight to Israel as the rest of the family including, of course, the Baby.

When we scheduled the trip, we didn't know whether we would get permission to take her with us so I planned to fly a day later and MHW planned to fly back a day earlier (thereby reducing the number of days the Baby would have to be with strangers). When we got permission, I was able to switch MHW but not me.

It took me three weeks and a fair amount of Vitamin P to get switched, but it finally happened. That's the good news. It's also the bad news.

I'm really excited to be flying with my family rather than alone. On the other hand, I had been planning on taking an ambien and sleeping about 8 hours. Now I will have to be on baby duty and probably won't get much sleep at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home