MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, March 20, 2006

Belated Megilah Meme

Romach tagged me for the megilah meme but I just discovered it. So, let's make it quick.

This is what I was thinking during the megilah reading.

Monday Night:

1. Wow, this ba'al kriyah is moving. He's MUCH faster than our regular guy.

2. This place is empty. Where is everyone?

3. Spagetti and cheese to break my fast. It doesn't get better than that.

Tuesday Morning (6 a.m. minyan):

1. Wow, this guy is ridiculously fast. We'll be outta here in no time.

2. It's so much more pleasant without the cap guns going off at Haman's name.

3. In about 15 minutes I'll be having a babka top and cup of Joe at Toddy's. How great is that?

I won't tag anyone cause it's too late.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home