MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lunch Trifecta

My job requires me to 'do lunch' alot. I mean A LOT. For various reasons, law firms want to take me out to lunch and, for my part, I need to shmooze with the machers in my industry. In fact, in the past 11 months I have probably attended more business lunches than I attended in the previous 9 years at my last job.

This week, however, took the cake.

Monday at Le Marais, Wednesday at Prime Grill and, later today, at Solo.

Life is tough.

Next: Rules for avoiding gaining weight when lunching 3 times a week.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    I guess life is different for lawyers than for writers. I used to have to do lunch a lot (and still do occasionally) and the great challenge was dealing with the non-kosher restaurants where these meetings always got scheduled. No problems gaining weight when lunch consists of a diet coke...

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger PsychoToddler said…

    Nebach.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said…

    I was at Nargila on the East Side last night. not too expensive and really really good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home