MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

Omek Hadavar; the MoC Guarantee

I don't know enough about music to be able to write a coherent music review. Basically, I just know whether or not I like something. So, if you are familiar with my tastes in music and you trust me, go out and buy this CD. Really nice. I guarantee it.

(If you don't like it in spite of my guarantee, you can send it to me and I will give it to someone whom I guarantee will like it.

Props to OOS who recommended it to me.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger A Simple Jew said…

    I just ordered a copy on your recommendation. Thanks!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger FrumWithQuestions said…

    What style of music is this? Is it like Shlomo or Eitan KAtz, Moshav, Blue FRinge? Who can you compare them to?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home