MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spring in the Air

This morning's walk from Penn Station to work was downright tropical compared to the last two weeks. Just another sign of spring.

* Pitchers and catchers reported last week; regular players start coming this week .(certainly the number one sign of spring). The good news: it won't be long before we won't even have to hear about the tedious NBA.

* I had my bike, newly returned from Israel, cleaned and tuned. I also added an 8 function computer (what we used to call a speedometer; now they are too fancy to be called speedeometers). Of course, if I can figure out how to use just four of the functions (speed, average speed, distance and cadence), I will be thrilled. It is amazing how dirty my bike got during my Israeli sojourns. What a dustbowl that joint is! All I need now is another 30 degrees and I'll be back on the bike.

* Rosh Chodesh Adar. Purim in less than two weeks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home