MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

Hatchet Job In the Making?

A few commentors are encouraging Tzemach Atlas of Mentalblog to "expose" Ohel. While TA seems to be resisting, he does so in a way that assumes, because it is a "chareidi organization, that Ohel is no more or less corrupt and non-transparent than any other Chareidi organization, and therefore not worth the effort.

I was reluctant to even link to this post but apparently people read that blog (although I must admit that I never have).

I have one thing to say: Never have I seen so much stupidity and ignorance as I have on this one post and a previous one where people brought up shockingly stupid and completely baseless accusations against Ohel.

Although there is much more that I could say, all I will say is that there is a two year old that we know whose life would be very different if not for the dedicated people, from top to bottom, who work for Ohel.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tzemach is a lunatic, who also lies about his stats. Just ignore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home