MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, May 14, 2007

Going to the Dogs

Another sign that The Toddler is not one of our biological children is that she loves dogs. MHW and her progeny were never particularly fond of dogs. In fact, most of them would rather walk on hot coals than hang out with a canine. (OYD has come around lately but when the kids were small, fuggedabodit).

TT is really funny when she's with my sister's two dogs. They jump all over her, lick her in the face, lick her juice cup, and all but knock her over, but she keeps coming back for more. She is fascinated by one of the dog's tails. She tries to grab it no matter how many times we tell her that doing so is not a particularly good idea.

I don't know how to break it to my sister but TT is more excited about the dogs than she is about visiting her.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Clearly she must not be a devoted follower of R. Weinberger if she likes dogs...

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    I wonder if she can get a babysitter. I have been disqualified from babysitter eligibility by my cat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home