MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, May 07, 2007

I Miss OOS

I was never one to get all weepy-eyed at departures and I didn't change that when OOS and family left for Israel on Aliyah last September. Of course, I knew then that I would be visiting a mere two weeks later and that I would likely be in Israel frequently. (L'maisah, I was there in September, November, January and March).

It is now a couple of months since my last visit and I have to admit that I miss OOS, MHDIL and the two grandchildren terribly. Although I speak to OOS frequently, it is simply not the same. And, of course, the grandchildren are growing up without us and that is hard to take. (I think it's actually made worse by the fact that we see The Toddler growing up and realize very keenly what we are missing).

The good news is that the OOS family will be coming back to galus for the summer as part of OOS's master's program. Less than three weeks to go.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger rafi lipschitz said…

    can you send oys i nwith money for dor yesharim tommorrow. thanks

    OYS teacher

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    Sure. How much? OYS still communicates rarely and usually only with grunts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home