MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Fries"

As I've noted previously, The Toddler is a big fan of pizza. A very big fan. I like to take her for lunch to the pizza place whenever I'm around. She has a great time eating and hanging out. She is very social and it is not uncommon for her to wave at fellow pizza eaters of all types.

A while ago, I ordered spicy fries while she was eating her pizza. She tried one and never looked back. The only thing she likes more than pizza are spicy fries (could be her Sefardic background showing). So, every time we go for pizza, we share an order of fries.

While I was away, MHW took her to the pizza place for dinner. No one else was home so MHW decided to have a "girl's night out". She and TT walked to the counter to order. Suddenly, TT looked up and blurted out, "Fries".

Speaking of TT, when I got home on Sunday morning, TT decided to surgically attach herself to me. She wouldn't let me leave the room. I had to feed her, I had to bathe her, I had to put her to sleep. I don't remember our other kids being so clingy after my absence (but at my advanced age, I don't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday).

Her language is developing incredibly fast. She is now string three or more words together. This all happened while I was gone. Sheesh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    You blink and they are talking. And I think all toddler love french fries. My 3yo refers to the local dairy restaurant as the "french fry store."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home