MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, June 24, 2007

On The Way Back

Suffice it to say that it's been an eventful week.

Starting at the end, I was delayed by El Al security for almost a half hour because of a gift I received (and duly reported) from the Chinese bank that hosted our conference in Beijing. Although the gift is very nice, I wasn't particularly happy about getting it in the first place because it's bulky and it meant shlepping it around from place to place.

Also tonight, just before leaving for the airport, I bumped into Mr. and Mrs. Treppenwitz in a coffee shop on Emek Refaim. It is always a treat to spend time with them albeit not quite as good as when we get together and eat ridiculous portions of food.

So much more to write about, including the "Stinky Chinese Hotel" (and I mean stinky quite literally), but it's boarding time.

If all goes well, I will be back on line in the morning/

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home