MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, June 15, 2007

CD Update

I just listened to six of the tracks that will be on the new CD that I am producing. They haven't been finished or mixed yet but there is certainly enough there (vocals, keyboards, drums, guitars) so that I can get a flavor of the final product.

BH, I am very pleased with what I heard and with my decison to hand the project over to Aaron Razel.

He just needs to add a little percussion and some strings and we will be ready for mixing and mastering.

I will be seeing him next week in Israel and we will start working on the insert and cover.

One thing I can predict. One of the songs will quickly become a simcha staple and the Shiny Shoe chevra will start recording it. You can bank on that.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are the same artists from your first CD gonna be returning for this one. I'm a big fan of U'shmuel B'korei Shmo and have recommended it to others. A sequel would be nice!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Natan said…

    Would it be possible to place a note in the liner notes saying something along the lines that covering these songs should at the very least attribute the song to the original artist or preferably pay royalties to the artist?

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    Shlomo Katz, Chaim Dovid and Aaron Razel. I would love to have had the rest of the chevrah but, as a pactical matter, limiting it this way made more sense and made it more efficient and cheaper.

    Natan

    Good idea.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger NekudaTova said…

    When, oh when will our wait end?? We love UB'kS and can't wait for your next one to come out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home