MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

TT and OYS Gang Up On MoC

I arrived home tonight at about 7:45 but had to run right back out at 8:05 for mincha/maariv. I also had to give TT a bath (She insisted that it be me and, since she is the boss, I obliged).

Consequently, I didn't get to eat much of my supper before shul. I was only able to nail about three or four meatballs. I planned on finishing supper after shul.

Now, it turns out that there weren't as many meatballs as anticipated because TT ate quite a few more than one would expect from a two year old. As it was, MHW had to literally stop her from eating my entire portion. So, b'sach hakol, there wer only 8 or 9 of them.

I got home close to 9 p.m. and went straight for the meatballs only to find....drumroll...nothing but sauce. As he was about to leave for the bais medrash, OYS scoped out the meatballs. Thinking that I had finished my dinner, OYS consumed them in the mere blink of an eye.

This was one of those moments when one's gevurah is tested. I am pleased to report that I rose to the occasion. Rather than getting upset at OYS, I simply poured the sauce into the rice and had myself a major carbo load. What could be better for my biking than that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home