MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, June 15, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane....Again

Alas, now that I am on as big a blogging roll as I've been in a long time, I will be leaving Sunday morning for the Second Annual MoC Global Tour.

I will be visiting three cities in Asia in three days. I will be spending over 45 hours on airplanes between Sunday and the following Monday morning (but don't feel too bad for me...I managed to get upgraded to first class to Tokyo and will be flying business the rest of the way). The very good news is that I get to spend shabbos in Jerusalem on my way back.

So, it is not clear how much I will be able to post until June 25th.

What a wonderful opportunity to peruse my archives.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home