MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, June 17, 2007

MoC: Packer of the Year?

I am about to embark on my week long trip to four countries with only a carry on bag and a back pack. How is this possible, you ask? A few reasons. I have very little hair so I don't need any hair-related accessories. I will be able to do laundry at my sister's house when I get to Israel on Friday. And, if I do say so myself, I am possibly the world's greatest packer.

(Why am I bothering to pack so lightly? I have only two hours to make my flight from Tokyo to Hong Kong. If I miss my flight I have to make a later flight that connects through Tapei and I get into Hong Kong at 1:30 a.m. instead of 10 p.m. Taking only carry on greatly increases my chances of making the flight.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Ezer K'negdo said…

    and of acutally having your luggage. no checked luggage to get lost in whereversville Asia :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home