MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, August 13, 2007

Reverse Bad Influence

Recently, I bemoaned the difficulty of raising a two year old when said two year old is influenced by her older nephew. To wit, The Toddler started turning on the dishwasher and playing in the shower.

I am now told by MHDIL that bad influences work two ways.

According to MHDIL, after a visit to our home, Shmuel started pulling off his diaper, a trick he could only have learned from his aunt, the Toddler.

In that vein, a story.

A couple of Shabboses ago, we were eating lunch when TT, who was running around the living room, blurted out, "Big Doody".

Since TT generally only says this when it's true, I left the table to check her. I picked her up and smelled her tushy through her dress. I didn't smell anything but I figured it was probably time to change her anyway. I took her to the den, placed her on the changing mat, picked up her dress and discovered....Nothing!! No diaper, no nothing.

I cleaned her up and put on a new diaper.

Then came the search.

Where was the diaper and what was in it?

A moment later, the discovery. TT had pulled off the diaper and left it in the living room with, you guessed it, a Big Doody.

We now make sure TT is wearing a onesy whenever we put on a dress.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WAAAAAAAAY TMI.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    anonymous...I take your point but there are many readers who can't get enough of the TT posts. I am torn!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is your Bro! Even a family member doesn't need or want to know that story. Yikes!!
    Get back to work!!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger PsycleSteve said…

    Moc. Just got home from work and I was starving. After reading your post my appetite was completely gone. Thanks for helping me train for the hills!

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Jacob Da Jew said…

    Haha!

    Funny!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    Steve

    I just went below 130 lbs. (129.8 to be exact). The least I could do was help a brother rider stay thin.

    Bro

    YOU get back to work! If you're so busy how come you time to read my narishkeit?

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger uberimma said…

    Half the posts on my blog seem to be about poop. It sort of comes with the territory. Blog on, please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home