MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, October 19, 2007

On the Road Yet Again

I will be on the road on business and pleasure for the next two weeks so expect my posting to be light (not that anyone seems to care anymore judging from my skimpy hit numbers). Just wanted to let the few of you who still visit here know.

In terms of my bike ride, the good news is that I've raised more than $19,000 for my ride and am confident that I will break $20,000 in the next few days. While I don't think I will make my goal of $25,000, I am pretty pleased with where I am. You can still sponsor me by clicking here.

The CD is out and I'm hoping through word of mouth and some advertising that it will be well received. People who are not familiar with Aron Razel's style will probably have a harder time "getting" the music than those who are, but I think that after a couple of listens, most people will think it is pretty good. I'm just glad the project has been completed and hope that it does kavod to Shlomo Carlebach.

I am also looking very forward to seeing OOS, MHDIL, OYS and the grandchildren. It's been over two months.

See you on the flip flop.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger kishke said…

    not that anyone seems to care anymore

    We do so care!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Fern @ Life on the Balcony said…

    I read every post. Althought I read you through a feed reader, not by visiting your blog. I noticed that 23 other people subscribe to your feed through Bloglines (the feed reader I use) as well

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger PsycleSteve said…

    ALWAYS read - rarely have time to comment

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    check in once or twice a week, even bought a bike and am going on a five mile ride a few times a week due to your inspiration. How about that, huh?

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    Steve when are you getting to israel and where will you be shabbos?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home