MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Proud

Nary a day goes by where The Toddler doesn't say something that makes us laugh. Keeping in mind that there is no one in the house less than 13 years her elder, and it isn't surprising that she often speaks like someone many times her age.

Two recent examples. Last Thursday, shopping with MHW, TT was walking down the aisle at CVS, putting things she liked in the wagon when suddenly, out of the blue, she said, "this is ridiculous!"

This morning, I came home with bagels. She ran over to me asked me what I had. I said, "I brought some bagels." She said, "Yay! Bagels! I'm so proud of you Abba!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nobody has commented on this post. So i thought i'd say that this one had me laughing for 2 whole minutes(specifically the bagel comment)
    Great shabbas
    Brad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home