MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chaim Dovid and Aaron Razel at Aish Kodesh

Chaim Dovid and Aaron Razel return to Aish Kodesh for a joint musical performance Thursday, June 4th at 8:00 p.m. They are sure to play a bunch of stuff from K'Shoshana as well as a bunch of their own tunes.

Sadly, I will have to miss it. Happily, the reason I will have to miss it is because I will be flying from London to Israel at that very time. But you can go....

Admission: $15

Separate Seating

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Re: Shiny shoe music
    Thanks for your links, and to think you are the origin of the name!
    Jenny

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How much is it if I don't want seperate seating?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home