MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, May 03, 2009

With Age Comes Wisdom

Against my strong recommendation, the members (with one exception) of the Melaveh Malka Biking Club decided today to ignore the weather reports and embark on the 42 mile Bike New York bike ride. While I haven't spoken to them yet, I assume that (i) it was a miserable day, (ii) they got totally soaked, (iii) the ride stunk, and (iv) they had a lot of fun.

This is something I would likely have done myself at the age of 35 notwithstanding the warning of a wisened old 54 year old. At 54, I never would have done this ride.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous mmfw'er said…

    You are the oracle. Yes to all.

    Albeit, now that we're home, showered, warm and fed, we look back and say it was a blast!

    Another point: after going through that, all we can say is BRING IT ON!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home