MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No More Junk

I know people are not exactly going to feel sorry for me but I have officially come to the point where I can barely swallow the junk food that I've been forcing myself to eat.

Over the course of the summer and during my recent recuperation, I lost 25 pounds (or 19%) off my normal (massive) weight. I hadn't weighed so little since junior high school.

So, what's a guy to do?

Oreo's. Milanos. Haagen Daaz. At least three times a day. For the past two weeks.

I have to admit, I was digging it. What is better than Oreos, Milanos and Haagen Daaz?

Then, over the past few days, I started to get my strength back. My appetite started to normalize. I started eating bigger meals. Today, I could barely swallow three Oreos. No Milanos. No ice cream. I can't even think about it. Yecchh.

How sad.

Is that violin music I hear in the background?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    Yup. World's smallest violin, in fact. Playing just for you.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home