MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, April 16, 2004

Maisa Shehaya

This morning I dropped into Modell's to get something for the gym. As I was standing near the "athletic supporter" section (When I was in high school we called these "jock straps"; I don't know when they turned into athletic supporters. I thought athletic suppoerters were fans), a customer approached a clerk and asked: "Are these all the athletic supporters you have?"

The clerk responded: "Yes. What are you looking for?

The customer said: "I need one for my 8 year-old son."

I have, BH, raised two very athletic sons who are now quite a bit older than 8. Both have played organized sports from the time they were in kindergarten. I coached little league baseball for more years than I care to remember. So, I think I know a little bit about what I'm talking about here.

A jock strap for an 8 year-old???? What was this guy thinking?

You can't make this stuff up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home