MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Mexico ZZZZZZZZZZZZZero - Angola ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZero

I thought I would be open-minded and give metric football another chance. On Friday afternoon I had a chance to take in the second half of the Mexico - Angola game. Maybe I'm not, as Dov Bear (who is writing endlessly about soccer, probably because he can't deal with the good news that has been coming out of Washington) might say, intellectual enough to appreciate a sloppy scoreless tie, but I found the game even more boring than I anticipated.

What really killed me was that Angola was actively seeking only a tie and when they acheived it acted as if they had just won the Super Bowl. You call that a sport?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home