MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Baby or Biking?

The feedback has been running about 10 - 1 in favor of more posts about the Baby and fewer about biking (with me being the "1"). Two problems. First, it's my blog and I'll write what I wanna write (hear that Shevs?) and second, I have to be careful what I write about the Baby (for confidentiality reasons), so much of what I have to write isn't as interesting as it could be.

Nevertheless, once I write one more post about my take on the scoundrel, Floyd Landis, and his disasterous impact on the TDF and biking in general, I will turn my attention away from my beloved sport for a while.

For now, let me tell you that the Baby is becoming ridiculously cute and funny and is really starting to 'get it'. It won't be long before she has me even more wrapped around her little finger than she already has now.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    Surely nobody would object to some cute baby stories a la the Shirley Temple tapes. Or would they?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home