MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

Nuts or Bluetooth?

It used to be that one could be sure that when someone was walking down the street talking to himself, he was most probably nuts.

These days, however, it is almost impossible to tell. This morning, I was walking to work when I approach a woman from behind who appeared to be talking to herself. Not only was she talking to herself, but she was making various gestures. I was almost certain that she was loony.

Then it occured to me that she might have been talking on the phone. I didn't see a phone but nowadays, that doesn't mean anything. She could have been speaking into a Bluetooth receiver for all I know.

It's disconcerting when you can't even identify the locos anymore.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger PsychoToddler said…

    A guy came to pay a shiva call to me and in the middle of our conversation, he suddenly started staring off into space and spouting nonsense. It was a little later that I realized he had a bluetooth headset on one ear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home