MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Who's On First

I just had the following e-mail correspondence with a (non-Jewish) colleague.

I invited her to join me and my associate for a working breakfast tomorrow morning. I told her that the breakfast would take place at my most favorite food company, on 45th and 6th.

This was her response:

"Sure, I'd love to join you. What is the name of your most favorite food place?"

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger AidelMaidel said…

    I think you mean "My Most Favorite Dessert Company"

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Ezzie said…

    Heh. (But AM is right.) You could have stopped by, right around the corner...

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger AidelMaidel said…

    They must have changed owners... I never thought that lady would sell, but it looks like she did!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Ezzie said…

    Oy. Sad to say, I've fallen into the NY trap of never looking up around me. :(

    But next time you're coming this way, feel free to drop me an e-mail.

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Fern @ Life on the Balcony said…

    Well, if you didn't capitalize the name of the restaurant, I probably would have made the same mistake (if I was a non-Jewish New Yorker).

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Ezzie said…

    ...and in a similar field, if I'm not mistaken. Well, if you ever want to do lunch, I'd be happy to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home