MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Third Anniversary

Tomorrow marks the third anniversary of my first post. (I am marking it today because I am going back on the road tomorrow and may not be able to post. In fact, my ability to post will probably be spotty for the next week).

I've had about 150,00 hits and a quarter million page reads during that time (my current site meter only counts from when I changed my template) which says a lot for how much time people have to waste.

Writing this blog has been a lot of fun. It has provided an outlet for my goofiness and occasional creative energy. It has also served as a diary of sorts, albeit a very public one. Finally, it has given me the opportunity to get to know (sometimes in person, other times by email) a lot of very nice and interesting fellow bloggers.

It's a good time to thank all of you who have taken the time to read my gibberish and, especially, those of you who have taken the time to comment.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home