MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sports Friday: Unscheduled

I have to be in London a week from Monday through Wednesday. I still don't have flights reserved.

I have to be in Orlando on March 19th and 20th. I still don't have flights reserved.

I have to be in L.A. on March 27th. I have flights scheduled but may have to change them.

All because of playoff hockey. OYS's team is seeded second, has a first round bye and is waiting for all the teams to finish playing that round. Only then will OYS's team know which team they play in the second round (and when). I can only schedule my flight to London once all that is known (and hope that the game takes place on Sunday afternoon). Forget about the third round, that's a complete mystery. I am hoping that the league championship game gets scheduled soon (and I hope it's March 26th) so that I can go to the left coast as scheduled.

I am caught in a difficult position since I have to be in all these places for work but I also don't want to miss any of OYS's final three games (assuming they win out). I am actually lucky that I have the flexibility to schedule my flights so late. This is driving me (and my travel agent) crazy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home