MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The New CD

We are making good progress on the second project of my not-for-profit company, Shirei Shmuel, Inc. Aron Razel, Shlomo Katz and Chaim Dovid will be going into the studio in Israel in about ten days to start the recording process.

I'm still not at liberty to discuss the CD in more detail but I will soon. I can say that I have heard sketches of the material and am very excited.

I have raised a good portion of the money (and am contributing a significant portion myself) but I am still looking for one or two more sponsors. I need to find the last $5,000 to complete the CD. If anyone out there is interested, drop me an email.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Natan said…

    Fantastic, I'm very excited for the new CD.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hope everyone is wearing dirty shoes1

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger The Anchorite said…

    Cant wait for the new CD, any chance you'll do another Rosenblum-Statman teamup agian? also, any chance for some Michael Shapiro covers?

    BTW thanks for the reco. I had a very pleasant lunch meeting yesterday at My most favorite, great food, great service.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger kishke said…

    I say, more Rosenblum and Karduner please.

    I speak as a buyer of the 1st CD.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    anchorite

    you're welcome. I just this minute came back from lunch at MMFFC.

    kishke and anchorite

    This project is didfferent from the first but is unlikely to include either Avraham or Karsduner for reasons that will become apparent soon.

    As long as we continue to sell enough CDs or raise enough funding, I hope to continue producing stuff and I would love to include Avraham and Andy Statman. That tune was amazing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home