MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tedious Comments

The other day I posted about how nice it is that, despite the fact that my blog is generally a goofy, unserious forum of narishkeit, I occasionally get a deep and profound comment.

Unfortunately, the opposite is also ocassionally true. Once in a while I get bitter, angry and/or serious comments to posts written with tongue in cheek. To make matters worse, these comments usually have little to do with the actual posts; rather, they are usually tangential or unrelated to the point I was trying to make (goofy though it may be).

Unfortunately, rather than ignoring them, I often take the bait and find myself engaged in silly, pointless sparring with these humorless souls. These sparring matches are tedius and not constructive. Indeed, my first hiatus from blogging was a direct result of the tedium that came from dealing with trolls who were making life miserable with their unrelated comments.

I will try to do a better job of avoiding these traps.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Noyam said…

    you mean this comment, right?

    Rodrigo said...
    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.


    I know. I found it very hard not respond to that one. And it's not even my blog. Some things just get my goat.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said…

    If you're curious, here's the translation to that comment from Portugese to English courtesy of Babel Fish:

    "Rodrigo said... Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more."

    -Dixie Yid

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Anonymous nhl jerseys said…

    Get the celebrity of which twinkles as part of your cardiovascular? in your case only are designed for creating your current brightest aspirations take place real. Present a person's expectations every little thing you have and you will get the particular star in which secures a person's future. All this is most of your lover were going to carry out -- take a bit of magnificence to this nhl jerseys entire world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home