MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Careless

In the last week alone I have done three incredibly dumb and careless things. Last Monday, I lost my Blackberry, apparently on my seat on the Long Island railroad.

Last week I also lost the battery to my Bose headphones, I do not know where. $50. Ka-ching.

On motsai Shabbos, after the Fantasy Football draft, I inadvertently dropped perhaps my best defensive player when I meant to bench him. The always nimble Joe Schick swooped in and picked him up before you could bat an eyelash. Luckily for me, Joe is a very big mench and traded him back to me when I told him it had been a careless mistake. (Joe, this Bud's for you. Or a Sam Adams or other premium beer...The least I can do).

What is happening? Get a grip, MoC.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your league uses defensive players?

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Not premium You mean a draft beer.

    Any interest in joining a second league, chevra from the shul

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    if you need me. and you can guarantee I get the first pick again...:-)

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dear Fantasy Gamer,

    Joe Klein has invited you to join a league on ESPN Fantasy Football!

    League Manager: Joe Klein
    League Name: Aish League

    Click the link below to join:

    http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=368367&inviteId=AAAABAAFnu8AAAfX%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAASg%3D



    Here is a message from your League Manager:

    Chevrah,
    Elul is here which means that its also time for some serious thought about fantasy football, (L'havdil). I'm trying to put together a league open to members of Aish in good standing ONLY. The start of the new year should bring us mazal brocha and some intense fantasy competition. Please join!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home