MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Think I'll Work Late

Things are very leibidig at Chez MoC. We have three, count 'em, three, kiddies under the age of 2 1/2 hanging out, The Toddler and the two grandchildren. All Heck has broken loose.

The truth is the kids have been remarkably good. The two older kids are playing nicely together and are keeping their torture of the little one down to a minimum. The Toddler, for her part, is being extremely generous with her toys and her mother's attention (You would expect as much from our grandchildren's aunt).

All of this, by the way, is hearsay on my part. The volatile markets have given me an excuse to get to work early and leave late so that the heavy lifting has been done almost entirely by MHW and OOD, G-d bless 'em.

By the time I get back tonight, things will have returned to normal (or as normal as things get in Chez MoC), OOS and OHDIL will have returned from their short vacation and picked up the kiddies. At that point, MHW will need the vacation.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home