MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Blackburied

I woke up before 5 a.m. this morning, davened b'yichidus (which I almost never do, certainly never on Rosh Chodesh) and got on a 6:06 a.m. train in order to make an important breakfast meeting at 7:30 in the city. I arrived 15 minutes early and waited for my colleagues to arrive. And waited, and waited.

Unfortunately, my Blackberry wasn't working this morning. The phone worked but not the email.

By 7:40 I knew something was up. (Brilliant deduction, I must say).

I called one of the guys I was supposed to meet and he told me he'd be there at 8, didn't I get the email?

Had I known the meeting had been rescheduled, I would have davened vasikin and made the 6:52. I hate when this happens.

(Of course, I got the email in the middle of the 8 a.m. meeting).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home