MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Space

Not MySpace, my space.

This morning some big guy comes to shul and (10 minutes late) sits down next to me in the aisle! I have the aisle seat but this guy just puts his chair to the left of the table across the aisle and invades my space. Plus, he smelled like a cigarette butt.

I hate when people invade my space. Especially when they smell like cigarette butts.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    maybe the lange payous intimidated you.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    No, I would be upset if a frei Yid invaded my space

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Jacob Da Jew said…

    I hate it when people invade my personal space, esp. when customers start getting all touchy feely with me.

    Once, some Persian hocker was shopping by us. He throws his arm around me and exclaims " Can we do some business" ?

    I turned to him, looked- "First get your arm off me".

    I don't recall this, but my manager reminded me of this, plotzing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home