MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, November 23, 2007

Hanging In

It is now abundently clear to me that I am much better suited to help fix the market's financial problems rather than to take care of a 2.5 year-old toddler for six days.

Thankfully, after one session The Toddler dropped her silly potty training ideas; I would much rather change 50 diapers than deal with that.

The family has eaten very well for the past few days. On Wednesday night I cooked Burger's Bar and last night I made some excellent Subway sandwiches. Tonight I will be warming up a bunch of good food that MHW prepared before her departure. You think it's easy defrosting chicken soup?

B'H, so far I haven't done anything really harmful, haven't allowed TT to take advantage of me too much (ok, so I gave her a lollypop last night; is that the end of the world?) and haven't burned down the house.

I consider that a rousing success.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home