MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the Road For a Few Days

I am leaving this evening for a few days in Israel to hang with OYS at the Mother Ship. I probably won't be posting until my return (not that I've been posting particularly frequently anyway but at least now I have an excuse, and, not that anyone will even notice).

I would like to post about OYD's unexpected star turn at her school's "performance" and, in general, about the chashuva role played by the annual performances in girls' high schools. But I don't have time right now so it will have to wait.

And, if all goes well, I will have wrapped up the Fantasy Foorball championship by the time I get home.

Finally, in my absence I will leave you all with a link to a post favored by OOD's friends. Who would expect it's about shopping? (A note: I have since upgraded my own wardrobe as noted here).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home