MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, April 04, 2008

Nochi's Wedding

I was zoche to attend Nochi Krohn's wedding last night. Nochi is one of the nicest, most sincere and most lishma guys in the J music business and you could just feel the warmth at the wedding hall. I've know him since he was a 17 year old kid doing sound and playing keyboards for Chaim Dovid.

Not surprisingly, the crowd at the wedding reminded me of the Mos Eisley Cantina from Star Wars. Lots of J musicians, wanna be J musicians, yeshiva bochrim (do they all have to smoke so much? It reeked of tobbaco anytime I got in the middle of the dance floor with them).

Lots of, shall we say, interesting people there.

All in all, a lovely ime was had by all.

Mazel Tov!

Labels: