MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chazaring for Pesach

With only a week to go before Pesach (the week that my Rebbe calls the holiest week of the year), many people are spending a few minutes a day chazaring (reviewing) their hagadahs in preparation for the seders.

That's admirable.

What I suggest, in addition, is that you chazar my old Pesach posts. There's some very deep stuff there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger ThePeoplesChamp said…

    Great stuff as always MoC.
    BTW, I hate Macaroons, I wont eat Macaroons and I as hard as it is to make a l'Chaim on the Pesach Schoirah, to me, it's like drinking some 30 Year Old Macallan compared to touching a Macaroon.
    My question is, where did the Europeans get the coconuts to make this most horrid of snacks?

    It's also no coincidence that this awful food was created by the French. I always knew they had it in for us Jews, now I'm sure!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home