MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Decisions

My job requires me to make important decisions every single day. In fact, some of the decisions I make significantly impact the market in which I am involved. While I often consult with people, I have to make a lot of these decisions on the wire and on my own.

On Sunday I did some shopping at the local supermarket. I called MHW at least three times. Once to find out how many packages of dill and parsley to buy, once to find out whether to buy 6 or 10 once containers of yogurt drink, and a third to find out whether she wanted chicken or turkey necks for the soup.

Why is it that I can make decisions that move markets but not about 4 ounces of yogurt drink?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger G said…

    Think about it:

    Worst case scenario if you make a mistake involving the moving of markets vs. worst case scenario if you come home w/ the wrong stuff from the market.

    I know which error in judgement would keep me awake at night :)

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger uberimma said…

    Your wife would ask you to go back and exchange it? That's worse than losing your job?

    I don't get it. Then again, I'm not a guy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home