MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another Crackberry Moment

Last night, I arrived home with my upper back in knots from tension. Since I don't drink (except for wine and perhaps one shot of scotch on Shabbos) and OOS was not around to knead out my knots, I took MHW's suggestion and took a hot bath.

Good idea. It worked well.

Shortly after the bath, I went to check my berry. Except, I couldn't find it.

I looked everywhere. I retraced my steps. Nothing. I started calling my cell phone figuring I'd hear the vibrations. Nothing.

I started to panic. I cannot be separated from my Blackberry for more than a half hour without breaking out with hives.

MHW came over to help. We started back in the bathroom where I took the bath. MHW opened the laundry hamper. There it was with my recently discarded clothes. That explained why I didn't hear the vibrations.

I'm thinking that there isn't much difefrence between me and my crackberry and The Toddler and her pacifier.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger treppenwitz said…

    Could have been worse. You could have set the thing on the edge of the tub... y'know, just in case a call or email come in while you were soaking... and then accidentally knocked the thing into the water.

    I'm just saying. :-)

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger treppenwitz said…

    hmmm. not sure why it grabbed that screen name, but the previous comment (and obviously this one) was from treppenwitz.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    Yes, and that would have been a $300 bath. Even I can overcome my addction to that extent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home