MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Addicted II

More evidence that I am addicted to my crackberry.

While in Israel last week, my BB suddenly stopped working on Motsai Shabbos. I had a major case of anxiety until Monday afternoon in London, when my IT department finally got it going again. I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown.

Then, this morning, I ran out to shul. In days past, I would never leave home, even to shul, without my wallet. This morning, I took my crackberry but left my wallet on the kitchen counter.

I need help.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger uberimma said…

    I wouldn't worry too much. Are you spending Shabbos staring at the clock jiggling your foot nervously as the minutes tick by until maariv and your reunion with the machine? If not, you're probably okay.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    Uber

    No, it doesn't shter my Shabbos.

    On the other hand, like a cigarrete smoker, the first thing I do after havdalah is check it for messages.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger uberimma said…

    You wait for Havdala instead of grabbing it the moment Shabbos is out. You're fine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home