MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Toddler Speaks

It is fascinating to watch how TT's language is developing right in front of our eyes. She is stringing together words (Instead of "Ist", it's now "Ist down"; Instead of "Abba!!" when I come home from work, it's Abba 'ome!").

She is also singing songs (dayenu is her favorite) and her play is getting more sophisticated.

I'm sure these things also fascinated me when our biological children were growing up but that was so long ago I don't remember very well. (It could also be that I was so busy trying to become a Master of the Universe that I didn't notice as much.)

It is amazing how one little vance can dominate a household.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger uberimma said…

    My cell phone ring is my kid singing "Hashem is Here." I think he gets a bigger kick out of it than I do.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Manhattengirl said…

    don't forget about the stuff she's NOT supposed to say!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home