MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Reward

The last couple of weeks have been extremely difficult ones at my office. There were a couple of major offsites and seminars and the staff did a nice job. As a reward, my boss shut the office this past Friday, extending the holiday weekend an extra day. (Of course, I came in because I had missed the two previous days because of yom tov and I don't have the luxury of letting work pile up).

So what is our reward? All day and night yesterday I started getting "dog ate my homework" emails from staff members. ALL FOUR ADMININSTRATIVE EMPLOYEES CALLED IN SICK!

Ich kenesht.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jewboy said…

    Both my office and my wife's were strikingly bereft of employees today. People love taking off the day after Memorial Day.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happens to the best of us. At least you are not working with psycho goyim.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home