MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, July 05, 2007

68 Degrees

I frequently walk into the bais medrash at 6 a.m. to find that it is as cold as a meat locker. The bais medrash has it's own thermostat which is accesible to everyone. (It used to have a locked cover but that became a big controversy when the person with the key wasn't around and the bais medrash was at 100 degrees).

This morning I was the first into the bais and the temparature was set at 68 degrees. This annoyed me no end. It means that someone set the temparature to that level last night. It also means that the last person out of the bais medrash didn't bother to raise the temparture (I can't really get down on whoever that was; they may not have even known what to do).

I wonder at what temparature the person set his own home thermostat. I bet it isn't 68 degrees.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger CJ Srullowitz said…

    You need to, lulei demistafina, join the board.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do on shabbos.
    During the weeks its 70.
    And if I was going to have a minyan of people in my house, wearing talis and tefillin, and jackets and hats, id put it even lower

     

Post a Comment

<< Home