MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Decisions II

As I have noted previously, I am required to make important decisions at work virtually every day. Some of the things I decide can actually have an impact on the market I'm involved in. Yet, when it comes to making decisions at home, like most guys I know, I'm lost.

MHW just called me to tell me that we've been invited for Shabbos lunch. Issue is, we'd been discussing having company ourselves. MHW called to ask, (i) had I said anything our intended guests (of course not), and (ii) what did I think we should do.

She then started to explain the benefits of each option as well as the problems. She explained how it's good because OOD is going away for Shabbos, or it's bad because OYD might sleep at my mother in law's house...or something like that. Truthfully, my eyes glazed over. It was too confusing. I can't deal with these things.

(This must be how MHW feels when I start talking about work).

At the end, and as usual, I begged off and asked MHW to decide because whatever she decided was ok by me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger PsycleSteve said…

    Classic! Printed out a copy for the wife to prove it's not just me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home