MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fantasy Update: MoC Does First Place

Having squeaked out a 2.5 point win over The Great Joe Schick, (who, fed up with the dismal play of Frank Gore, benched him and his 40 fantasy points, thereby handing me the victory), coupled with a shocking loss by Team Akiva to the fantasy equivalent of the Miami Dolphins, I am now in first place with a 9-3 record.

This victory was particularly sweet because it was payback for my first defeat of the season, by 4 points, to Joe.

This week is a big matchup with third place Lou the Toe. The big question: Do I play Adrian Peterson? Probably not. (And he will probably gain 250 yards).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Joe Schick said…

    You already got your payback against me by beating me in our second matchup.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    But the 2.5 point aspect is what I'm enjoying. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home