MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Latest Toy

I am a kanoi when it comes to riding a bike while listening to an iPod. I think it's crazy dangerous and I went berserk about the issue before last year's Alyn Ride. The previous year, scores of riders were listening to their headphones while riding and I feared that something very bad would happen what with the congestion caused by hundreds of riders.

So, I am happy to present The Answer.

I tested this during long rides on Sunday and Monday mornings. It rocks. Literally.

You hear the music but you still hear what's happening around you.

Where I come from, we call that a win, win situation.

Rock on! Bike on!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger PsycleSteve said…

    450+ cyclists each blasting their own taste in music. Sounds like a day at the beach in Brooklyn.

    Does the unit come with Advil?

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    The beauty part is that I don't think the sound projects too far. And, as long as you have your own unit, your own music is all you're likely to hear.

    As far as Advil is concerned, you know we all mainline it anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home