MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, May 01, 2008

What A Short, Strange Trip It's Been

I'm never taking the Delta Shuttle again, B'li Neder.

I'm officially an Acella Express guy.

I can leave my house at 6:52 a.m. and get to Washington at 10:45. I can read, work, and sleep. A michayeh.

Instead, I took the Shuttle. Left my house at 8:15 a.m. Got to Washington at 12:30.

I got to the airport early and I could have taken an earlier flight but I had a restricted ticket. $275 vs. about $675. Ich kenesht.

But I digress.

Washington is a very strange place.

I've been in banking for 25 years. Washington is not like banking. It has different rules. I know banking rules. I don't get Washington rules. Yet.

Washington is just another business. Like every business, it's just a matter of figuring out the rules.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home