MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Running The Gamut

It just dawned on me that last year, MHW and I paid:

1 Graduate School Tuition;
1 College Tuition;
1 Post High School Yeshiva Tuition;
1 High School Tuition; and
1 Play Group Tuition.

This year, we get to pay:

1 Graduate School Tuition
1 Post High School Yeshiva Tuition;
1 High School Tuition; and
1 Three-year Nursery Tuition.

How many people can make that claim?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Jordan said…

    Actually, you were running the gamut.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yasher Koach! May you continue to merit nachas from your offspring!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    Jordan, I paid for education; I clearly did not receive one.

    anon

    amen and thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home