MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OOS and The Stockholm Syndrome

Is OOS suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome?

He is back in the US, finishing his masters in social work at the Block program at Wurtzweiler, my financial partner's graduate school.

During the past two summers, by this time in the semester I would have received multiple text messages like "Shoot Me!", or "I'm going to jump out the window", "I feel like I'm in Cuba".

This year, nothing. He actually likes three of his four classes. Sheesh.

Can it be that, after two years of clinical work and two and half summers of course works he finally drank the Cool Aid?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Izbitza said…

    Every so often you find a graduate school class or two that you like- in my master's program there were 3 classes that I liked and were useful- after 3 summers of block work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home