MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

StinkyAir

I just arrived back in New York after a short trip to Charlotte.

The US Airways flight to La Guardia was slightly late, owing to some purported nasty weather in New York (always blame the weather).

When we finally boarded the plane, it stunk. Literally. Of a smell that I hadn't experienced since China.

The pilot went on the PA system and actually apologized for the stinky plane but said that it was the only one available and that if we wanted to get to New York on time, this was the equipment he would have to fly.

The good news is that the flight in relatively short and we made it back without incident.

I just hope there are no long-term effects to my exposure to whatever it was that stunk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home